Stories making headlines on the front pages in the major newspapers.
* Government launches GH¢100bn economic recovery blueprint
* Black shield customers, others to receive part of locked-up funds.
* Rawlings death a big blow to NDC.
* Circle ‘Mall’ gutted, President visits scene.
* U.S. supports Ghanaian women entrepreneurs
* Industry, development partners back CARES programmed.
* DVLA grabs 2 awards for digital service delivery
* Fire guts pedestrian Mall in Accra.
The New Crusading Guide:
* Occupy Ghana expresses concern over Amidu’s resignation.
* Foreign Minister commissions new Chanceries in Brussels, Berlin, Geneva.
* President directs NBSSI to give Odawna fire victims cash.
* Rawlings reports fake account to the police.