Stories making headlines on the front page in the major newspapers.
- Grain Authority in the offing, seeks to address perennial food price hikes.
- Presidential term limit appropriate – President Akufo-Addo.
- We’ve not ended registration – NPP
- Ex-TOR boss charged in the US over $2.5m bribe
The Daily Statesman
- Three choppers for Ghana Police to enhance operations.
- Darko Farms is back.
- We don’t need a coup in Ghana – Akufo-Addo.
- NDC will pay Ayawaso West Wuogon victims – Mahama.
- Presidential term limits enhance democracy – President.
- Nana greatful to Asanteman.
- Otumfuo endorses GIADEC’s strategic partner for Project 2, Rocksure International.
- TUC fears trade capture under AfCFTA by EU, others.