Ghana Prisons Service forms are out for 2021 recruitment.
The sales of the e-voucher for application commences on August 25, 2021, and ends on September 15, 2021, while online registration starts on August 25, 2021, and ends on September 20, 2021.
STEPS ON HOW TO APPLY FOR THE 2021 GHANA PRISONS SERVICE RECRUITMENT
All applications for recruitment and enlistment must be submitted online only at www.applyghprisons.com.
The application process is as follows:
Purchase an e-voucher for 100 Ghana Cedis (GH100.00) only through the following channels:
At any GCB Bank Limited branch in the country or by dialling the shortcode (USSD) “*422*471# from your phone.
At any Consolidated Bank Ghana (CBG) branch in Ghana or by dialling the shortcode (USSD) “*924*200 # on your phone.
Login to www.applyghprisons.com and enter your Serial Number (SN) and Pin Code [PIN] to access the application form online. All applicants must have a passport-sized photo (200×200 pixels) in JPEG/JPG/PNG format with a file size of no more than 1.0MB ready to upload.
Carefully read ALL INSTRUCTIONS before you apply.
- The SN and PIN are the only ways to access the online application form.
- Maintain your UNIQUE NUMBER on the summary report throughout the recruitment and selection process.
- ALL correspondence with applicants will take place solely via e-mail, text messages, and the e-recruitment portal.
- Only those who have been shortlisted will be invited to the next stage of the recruitment and enlistment process.
RECRUITMENT AND ENLISTMENT PROCESS FOR THE GHANA PRISONS SERVICE 2021
- Applicants who meet the initial requirements will be shortlisted and invited to the centres they chose during the online application process.
- Short-listed candidates will be invited to the following events:
(I) Physical and Body screening.
(II) Inspection and verification of all required documents
(III) Aptitude Test3. Artisans, sportsmen/women, and musicians who succeed in item 2 above will be subjected to a competency-based assessment in Accra.
- Artisans, sportsmen/women, and musicians who succeed in item 2 above will be subjected to a competency-based assessment in Accra.
- Applicants who are shortlisted based on items 2 and 3 above will be subjected to a medical examination at a medical facility chosen by the Service.
- Application results will be verified at WAEC and other appropriate examination bodies, applicants who present false documents will be arrested and prosecuted.
- Applicants with clean criminal records will be invited to begin training.
Please visit the Ghana Prisons Service e-recruitment portal for more information.