Abu Dhabi Emergency, Crisis and Disaster Committee has announced the process of verification of international vaccination certificates for visitors to the Emirate of Abu Dhabi.
Abu Dhabi Emergency, Crisis and Disasters Committee has announced the process for verifying international vaccination certificates for visitors to Abu Dhabi emirate. pic.twitter.com/Xct3xP7SBs— مكتب أبوظبي الإعلامي (@admediaoffice) August 14, 2021
The announcement comes after the emirate allowed vaccinated and unvaccinatedvisitors from green-listed and non-green-listed destinations to enter Abu Dhabi.
Visitors will need to download & register on the Alhosn app, using the UID and phone number used for ICA registration or when taking a PCR test in the UAE.— مكتب أبوظبي الإعلامي (@admediaoffice) August 14, 2021
Before Departure To Abu Dhabi
1. Register in the ‘Register Arrivals’ section of the Federal Authority for Identity and Citizenship (ICA) app or through the website: ica.gov.ae
2. Complete the Register Arrival form and attach the international vaccination document.
3. The visitor will receive SMS which also includes a link to download the Alhosan App.
Obtain a Unified Identification Number (UID) at the airport or through the ICA app or website: ica.gov.ae.
Download Alhosn App
1. Register using UID and phone number for ICA registration or while taking PCR test in UAE.
2. Receive OTP to complete Alhosan registration process.